Old Kentucky Book Store
Aims and Objectives of Education
Scroll down for the book list
Old Kentucky Book Store on the Web in Association with
Also audio cassettes and CDs and Videos available
Search by artist, title or key word(s).
Return to the front of the Old Kentucky Book Store
The following books were especially chosen by Duane and Eva
for our visitors. To purchase a book just find the book you are interested in
and click on the title.
Purchase a book as a gift for someone special. Gift wrapping and shipping
to the recipient's address are services also available.
Clicking on the book title will take you to Amazon Book's page where you
will add the book to your shopping basket. After that use your "Back" button
to come back here to pick another book. When you have added the last book you
want to your shopping basket scroll down to the bottom of Amazon's page to
click on "Buy Items Now". We depend on these book sales to cover part of the
expense of keeping this site on the net.
Choose a Book:
Access to Knowledge : The Continuing Agenda for Our Nation's Schools
- John I. Goodlad (Introduction), et al / Paperback / Published 1995
Back to Basics : Fundamental Educational Questions Reexamined (The Jossey-Bass Education Series)
- Francis Schrag / Hardcover / Published 1995
Critical Teaching and the Idea of Literacy
- C. H. Knoblauch, Lil Brannon / Paperback / Published 1993
Democracy, Education, and the Schools (Jossey-Bass Education Series)
- Roger Soder (Editor) / Hardcover / Published 1996
Dumbing Down Our Kids : Why America's Children Feel Good About Themselves but Can't Read, Write, or Add
- Charles J. Sykes / Hardcover / Published 1995
Education and the Postmodern Condition (Critical Studies in Education and Culture)
- Michael Peters (Editor) / Hardcover / Published 1995
Education Reform in the '90s
- Chester E., Jr. Finn, Theodor Rebarber (Editor) / Hardcover / Published 1992
The End of Education : Redefining the Value of School
- Neil Postman / Hardcover / Published 1995
Going Public : Schooling for a Diverse Democracy
- Judith Renyi / Hardcover / Published 1994
Hope, Intolerance, and Greed : A Reality Check for Teachers
- Debra J. Anderson, et al / Hardcover / Published 1995
How to Succeed in School Without Really Learning : The Credentials Race in American Education
- David F. Labaree / Hardcover / Published 1997
Inside American Education : The Decline, the Deception, the Dogmas
- Thomas Sowell / Hardcover / Published 1992
Is There a Public for Public Schools
- David Mathews, Forrest D. Mathews / Paperback / Published 1997
On Being a Teacher
- Jonathan Kozol / Paperback / Published 1993
Political Agendas for Education : From the Christian Coalition to the Green Party (Sociocultural, Political, and Historical Studies in Education)
- Joel H. Spring / Hardcover / Published 1997
The Power of Their Ideas : Lessons for America from a Small School in Harlem
- Deborah Meier / Hardcover / Published 1995
The Public Purpose of Education and Schooling (Jossey-Bass Education Series)
- John I. Goodlad (Editor), et al / Hardcover / Published 1997
Reclaiming the Classroom : Teacher Research As an Agency for Change
- Dixie Goswami, Peter Stillman (Photographer) / Paperback / Published 1987
Reforming Education : The Opening of the American Mind
- Mortimer Jerome Adler / Paperback / Published 1990
Releasing the Imagination : Essays on Education, the Arts, and Social Change (The Jossey-Bass Education)
- Maxine Greene / Hardcover / Published 1995
Revolutionizing America's Schools (The Jossey-Bass Education Series)
- Carl D. Glickman / Hardcover / Published 1997
Run School Run
- Roland S. Barth / Hardcover / Published 1980
Schools for the Twenty-First Century : Leadership Imperatives for Educational Reform (Jossey-Bass Education)
- Phillip C. Schlechty / Hardcover / Published 1990
Schools for Thought : A Science of Learning in the Classroom
- John T. Bruer / Hardcover / Published 1993
Teaching for Understanding : Linking Research With Practice (Jossey-Bass Education Series)
- Martha Stone Wiske (Editor) / Hardcover / Published 1997
Teaching the New Basic Skills : Principles for Educating Children to Thrive in a Changing Economy
- Richard J. Murnane, Frank Levy / Hardcover / Published 1996
Schooling for Tomorrow : Directing Reforms to Issues That Count
- Thomas J. Sergiovanni, John H. Moore (Editor) / Hardcover / Published 1988
Amazon.com is pleased to have Duane and Eva's Old Kentucky Book Store
in the family of Amazon.com associates. We've agreed to ship books
and provide customer service for orders we receive through special
links on Duane and Eva's Old Kentucky Book Store.
Amazon.com associates list selected books in an editorial context
that helps you choose the right books. We encourage you to visit
Duane and Eva's Old Kentucky Book Store often to see what new books
they've selected for you.
Thank you for shopping with an Amazon.com associate.
P.S. We guarantee you the same high level of customer service
you would receive at Amazon.com. If you have a question about
an order you've placed, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Click below for information on:
Return to the front of the Old Kentucky Book Store
Last revised May 2, 1998.
Go to Top Menu..
..of Duane & Eva's Old Kentucky Home PageDuane Bristow (email@example.com)
Please send comments.
All contents copyright (C) 1998, Duane Bristow. All rights reserved.