College of the Mind - Philosophy
Lesson 3 - Knowing
by Duane Bristow
Answer the following questions by writing a complete sentence for each answer.
Each sentence must start with either "I know" or "I believe" or "I don't know"
or "I don't believe".
- What color is grass?
- What is Bugs Bunny's favorite food?
- Did a man ever walk on the moon?
- Did O. J. Simpson kill anyone?
- Is Mel Gibson more handsome than Bob Dole?
- I am 5' 11"? Are you taller than me?
- Does God exist?
- Is the moon made of green cheese?
- Exactly what time is it?
- Exactly where are you?
- Are you good?
- When did you stop beating your dog?
- Can God do anything?
- Can God make a stone so large that he can't roll it?
This is not a test. It is an exercise to help you learn by doing research and
by thinking. Look up internet references and
books on philosophy. Ask me questions by
Use the keywords "epistemology" or "logic" on Internet search engines like
Think about the answers to these questions. If you do not "know" the
answer, is it possible for you to know? How?
Send me the answers by email.
College of the Mind
Last revised May 9, 1996.
Go to Top Menu..
..of Duane & Eva's Old Kentucky Home PageDuane Bristow (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please send comments.
All contents copyright (C) 1996, Duane Bristow. All rights reserved.