South Central Kentucky and North Central Tennessee
All this is within a two hour drive of Albany, Kentucky
Duane and Eva's Old Kentucky Book Store
We've selected books about Kentucky and about Tennessee
that we think will appeal to our visitors.
- WSBI Radio, Albany, Kentucky
- Clinton County News, Albany, Kentucky
- Mountain Echo News, Albany, Kentucky
- Big South Fork
National River & Recreation Area
- Big South Fork
- Big South Fork Country
Mammoth Cave National Park - See Mammoth Cave in Depth and
Mammoth Cave Online
- Commercial Caves of
- Central Kentucky Karst Network
- Bowling Green and Daily News
- National Corvette
Highlands Empowerment Zone
- The Osbornes of Cabin Hollow - Somerset, Kentucky - Bed & Breakfast Inns ONLINE
- The Center for Rural Development
- Western Kentucky University
- Tennessee Technological University
- Danville - Boyle County, Kentucky
- The Great American Brass Band Festival - Danville
- Centre College - Danville - and Danville Advocate Messenger
- Berea College - Berea
- Campbellsville University
- Cookeville Tennessee
- Upper Cumberland Grotto Home Cave
- Timberline Lodge - a clothing optional resort near Crossville, TN
- Sunset Marina on Dale Hollow Lake
in East Tennessee - at Oak Ridge National Laboratory.
- Alvin C. York Institute
- Somerset Weather
- Clinton County, Kentucky
- Lake Cumberland Area Development District
- Clinton County/Albany, Kentucky
- Clinton County Home Page: College of Agriculture, University of Kentucky
- Clinton County Schools
- Lake Cumberland Life
- Learn About Lake Cumberland.
- Lake Cumberland - Sources for tourist infomation
- Wisdom Dock - Houseboat Marina and Cabins on Dale Hollow Lake
- Pickett County Tennessee and Dale Hollow Lake
- Industrial and Business Opportunities in Clinton County due to the Empowerment Zone
- Judge Lovelace is Trial Judge of the Year - Clinton County Kentucky
- Running in South Central Kentucky and Albany, Kentucky
Kentucky State Parks - South Central Kentucky
Other Kentucky and Tennessee sites on the Web
Last revised September 3, 2001.
Go to Top Menu..
..of Duane & Eva's Old Kentucky Home PageDuane Bristow (email@example.com)
Please send comments.
All contents copyright (C) 1996, Duane Bristow. All rights reserved.