Duane & Eva's
Old Kentucky Home Page
on the Web
A Good Start - a homepage for your browser.
Click here for a form to send us your comments.
We are now serving about 2000 pages and 4000 pictures to an
average of 1000 to 1200 visitors per day seven days a week or about 30,000 to
35,000 visitors per month.
Duane and Eva's Old Kentucky Book Store
We've selected books in ten departments that we think will appeal to our visitors.
Hot Spots on this Site
- Our Favorite Poems
- Our Favorite Music
- My Favorite Art 1400-1950
- Our Favorite Movies
- A Letter to Burglars in my House and other Humor.
- Tree Leaves, Indian, Emma and other Pictures.
- An 18th century will, steamboats, The Civil War in the West and other History and Genealogy.
- Rules for the Albany version of Canasta and other Writings.
- Thoughts on Current Issues in the News and other Thoughts.
- Over 80 Computer Programs, Capture the Flag, Sim City, and other files.
- Our Family photos, farm, business, recipes, life, and history.
- Our Community in South Central Kentucky - Lake Cumberland, Business opportunities, Education.
- Forestry in Appalachia.
- Interact with us by email including Burma Shave Contest, suggestions, & Back Scratch Page.
- The Internet - Surfing, browsers, linking, and read our fan mail.
WWW Browser comments or problems?
Help for Web Reviewers.
A list of our Top Pages chosen by visitors.
An Overview & Linking Page to help set bookmarks or links.
People to People for active participation on this Internet site.
This is Duane and Eva Bristow
when they were in high school in the early 1960s.
Audio Welcome! 116K (wav)
This is the starting point
of the hyperlink Guide to Life of
This is your Gateway to the World Wide Web
- This is a preface to this Internet site telling why it exists.
- This is a jump to the Top menu of Duane's Site on the World Wide Web
and a look at What's New on the site and
a subject index.
- This leads to a map, a graphic representation of the Top menu, where
you can jump to other places by a click of the mouse button.
- This is Duane's electronic card, resume, and a description of
his business interests.
- This leads to exploration of the Internet as guided by Duane. It includes
Duane's Picks - Top 20 Internet Sites
picked due to their being unique and/or interesting. It also includes a
Back Scratch Page where you can list your home page
and keeping current on the net.
- Use this link to find out more about Duane and Eva Bristow,
tree and history
of our family and about the area in which
we live. Includes photos,
our favorite poems,
our farm, and family activities.
It also includes quite a bit of information on
Education in Rural Kentucky.
- This is a series of writings by Duane on a philosophy of Life.
The series is always continuing as new essays are written.
It includes the College of the Mind
with classes and homework assignments on computers, forestry
It also includes links on the Internet to
Current Issues in the News and
Simcities and other computer creations as well as
our favorite poems,
My Favorite Art 1400-1950,
Our Favorite Movies,
our favorite music Midi files, and
poems Duane has written.
- Here is quite a bit of information about the practice of forestry in
the Appalachian hardwood regions of Kentucky and about timber growth
and management of timberlands in the area. It includes links to other
Internet forestry sites and a
Forest Management Workshop Manual
as well as a page on
Forest Conservation in Kentucky.
- This is information about the history of and use of computers as seen by
Duane through computer consulting experiences since 1977. It includes
a few computer programs you can download as well as
descriptions of over 80 Computer Programs I have written.
Jump to the beginning of this document.
Last revised December 10, 2004.
Go to Top Menu..
..of Duane & Eva's Old Kentucky Home Page
Duane Bristow (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please send comments.
All contents copyright (C) 2004, Duane Bristow. All rights reserved.